This is my philosophy as it pertains to life, and coaching. It is not meant to be complete, and they’re not in any order of importance.
* It’s ok to have fun and feel good. (It’s ok to be healthy, it’s ok to be wealthy, etc.)
* Life is supposed to be fun.
* If life hurts, then you’re doing it wrong.
* Willpower is a finite power that gets depleted quickly whenever you try to force yourself to do something; it’s far easier, and far more enjoyable (not to mention sustainable) to take inspired action.
* You become inspired any time you align your heart AND mind and become excited about something.
* Whatever you are for strengthens you, whatever you are against weakens you.
* The point of power only exists in the present moment.
* You are incredibly powerful.
* It’s a harmonic Universe; it’s all about frequencies. And we are frequency translators and renderers. We are frequency conduits as well as frequency generators.
* This life is the most incredible adventure game.
(“The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure.” —Joseph Campbell)
* “Purpose” is a feeling that you generate, and then share it with others.
(There is no great purpose in life; your purpose is what you say it is. Your mission is the mission you give yourself... You could say that the purpose of life is to live a life on purpose.)
* There is no competition if you’re in it for the fun. If you’re in it for fortune and glory, there is only competition.
* If it can be destroyed by the truth, it should be.
* We have it in our power to begin the world anew.
(“Our future is entirely within our own control. It is not at the mercy of any capricious or uncertain external power.” —Charles F. Haanel)
* The quality of your consciousness at this moment is what shapes your future.
* Silver bullets defeat the purpose of life.
* The only way anything more can come into your life, is if it comes through you. There is no other entrance point.
(“All power is from within and is therefore under our own control.” —Robert Collier)
* It’s not about self-help or healing (in fact I think that’s redundant — only you can help yourself or heal yourself), but rather I believe it’s about Self-discovery. The path is to discover that you’re already ok. That you’re enough. That you’ve always been enough. That you have everything you need. It’s about discovering who you’ve been the whole time and rather than resisting that, beginning to allow it.
* There’s nothing “wrong” with you, and you’re definitely not broken.
* Business is ultimately a spiritual path (and even if you’re an artist, you’re still a business)
* Spiritual == inner life. You’ve gotta get your inner life right before anything will work in your outer life.
* You are what you think. Every thought you have is an affirmative of how you want to experience life. You have a choice whether you want life to be about thriving or or mearly surviving.
* I believe the definition of “happiness” is when you are able to feel your emotions fully and savor them all. (it is possible too, BTW)
* You are not the voices in your head. You are the listener.
* If you want a life full of joy and love you must make a commitment to having a life full of joy and love.
* The journey itself is where the joy is found, not in reaching the ultimate destination. The destination is just the excuse for the journey.
* Everyone can be a philosopher. Philosophy simply means devotion to an examined life.
* There is no “good” or “evil”, no “right” and “wrong” — these are only labels made up in the mind to describe what is wanted and unwanted.
(“For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” —Shakespeare’s Hamlet)
[if there is such a thing as evil, it is itself the attempt to eliminate “evil” — i.e. what is unwanted.]
* God is a metaphor for that which transcends all levels of intellectual thought. (God is also just another word for Love.)
* Love is the optimal state; when we’re not in love, we can’t think clearly.
* Love is what we feel when we experience our oneness with Life. It’s when we feel resonance with the way things are.
* The best way to help humankind is through becoming the greatest version of yourself.
* One of the most powerful decisions you can make is whether you live in a hostile, indifferent, or friendly Universe.
If you’re feeling excitement about the possibilities for your life and this is all resonating deeply with you, then it would be my privilege and honor to help guide you toward your path. I love helping people like you live more fully and freely, so I invite you to apply for a Complimentary 88 Minute Clarity Call + Strategy Session with me here.
Questions? Drop me a line.
It takes courage to begin living joyfully on purpose, but the rewards can be great.
With love and appreciation,